The educations offered by the department of Communication and Psycology at Aalborg University is based in Aalborg with activities and staff also at Aalborg University’s Campus in Copenhagen. The department holds five study boards; Study Board of Oplevelsesteknologi | Art and Technology, Study Board of Communication and Digital Media, Study Board of Music, Study Board of Music Therapy and Study Board of Psychology. The organisation also includes a study council composed head of studies as well as the chairmen and vice-chairmen of the five study boards.
Vice chair of study board:
- Diana Grøndahl Thomassen (Communication and Digital Media)
- Anna Dagmar Bille Milthers (Oplevelsesteknologi | Art and Technology)
- Maia Lundqvist Holm (Music)
- Emil Grønbæk Palmquist Eriksen (Music Therapy)
- Christian Westergaard Jensen (Psychology)
chair of study board:
- Mads Walther-Hansen (Music)
- Line Marie Bruun Jespersen (Oplevelsesteknologi | Art and Technology)
- Stine Lindahl Jacobsen (Music Therapy)
- Thomas Szulevicz (Psychology)
- Ole Ertløv Hansen (Communication and Digital Media)
head of school:
The study boards approve educational curricula and prepare proposals for curricula. In addition, the study boards deal with quality assurance and with the general rules for exams, grading and teaching. Study Board also addresses matters about qualifications and exemptions from regulations and curricula.
Advisory boards are set up to discuss educational issues. The aim is to ensure a dialogue between educations and recruiters about educational quality and relevance to society. Advisory boards also play a major role in the development and accreditation of new and existing programs.